Flex your muscle to win cash prizes, monthly motorbikes and weekly cash vouchers!
Fit and Rich is back!
Think you're fit enough to be even richer? Fit and Rich is back — bigger, stronger and better than ever before. Prove to us that your body is your temple by answering fitness questions and win exciting prizes worth up To RM200,000!
Fitness and wellness buffs unite!
Dial *888*11# to join now!
Get even richer with prizes worth up to RM200,000!
Grand Prize - RM100,000 Cash
Monthly Winners - Motorbike worth RM20,000
Weekly Winners - Cash Vouchers worth RM6,000
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITION FOR “FIT & RICH PHASE 2 SERVICES” (“Campaign”)
This Campaign is held by Celcom Mobile Sdn Bhd (Company No. 27910-A) (“Celcom”). By participating in the Campaign, the Customer (as herein defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part and to be read together with terms and conditions of Customer Registration Form (CRF) and/or terms and conditions of the respective mobile/content service(s) offered and relevant to the Customer in respect of this Campaign.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and CRF and/or terms and conditions of the respective mobile/content service(s), such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following order (i) these terms and conditions (ii) terms and conditions of CRF and/or the respective mobile/content service(s).
Duration of the Campaign
This Campaign shall commence from 3rd November 2017 to 28th February 2018(“Campaign Period”). Any extension thereof shall be subject to the sole discretion of Celcom.
This Campaign shall be applicable to all new and existing Celcom’s prepaid and postpaid customers (“Customer”).
For the avoidance of doubt, the Campaign shall not be applicable to the following persons:
- Celcom employees (including its related corporation) (“Employee”) and their immediate family members; and
- representatives, employees and/or agents of Celcom’s dealers and distributors; and
- Celcom’s blacklisted customers; and
- TIMWE employees (including its related corporation) (“Employee”) and their immediate family members.
For clarity, immediate family members shall be:
- For unmarried/single Employee – their parents and sibling(s); and
- For married Employee – their spouse(s), parents and children.
- The Customer shall receive notification in regards to the Campaign via an SMS notification from Celcom and/or through Celcom’s or Big Win’s website.
- To participate in the Campaign, the Customers need to subscribe to the “Fit & Rich” service (“Service”) in the following manners (“Subscription”):
- by sending:
- any of the following keywords via SMS to 21888:
- ON FIT
- ON RICH
- ON GO
- via USSD – typing *888*11# and click send.
- any of the following keywords via SMS to 21888:
Upon successful Subscription of the Service, the Customers shall receive an SMS confirmation of the Customer’s Subscription from Celcom.
- by sending:
- The Customer shall be charged RM1.00 per day (“Subscription Fee”) for the Subscription of the Service starting from the eighth (8th) day onwards and will receive one (1) daily content (“Content”) which includes one (1) daily tips in regards to the Campaign.
- By subscribing to the Service, the Customer will be entitled to receive a free seven (7) days Subscription of the Service (“Free Subscription Period”). On the fifth (5th) day of the Free Subscription Period, the Customer will receive a message from Celcom notifying the Customer of the option to opt out from the Subscription (“Opt Out”). The Customer will only be charged of the Subscription Fee on the eighth (8th) day of their Subscription in the event that they did not perform the Opt Out option.
- The Customer may Opt Out from the Subscription at any time during the Campaign Period by sending any of the following keywords:
- STOP ALL
- BATAL SEMUA
to 21888 or via USSD menu *888#.
- Pursuant to clause 5 above, the Customers shall not be eligible for the Prizes when they Opt Out of the Campaign before the end of the Campaign Period.
- In addition to the Content, the Customers may purchase additional contents (“IOD Question”) at the rate of RM1.00 per IOD (“IOD Charges”) by sending the respective keywords as notified by Celcom to 21888. For the avoidance of doubt, the Customer may also purchase the IOD Question during the Free Subscription Period subject to the IOD Charges.
- Upon successful purchase as prescribed in Clause 7 above, the Customer shall receive one (1) IOD Question with multiple choice answers.
- The Customers may answer the IOD Question by sending their selected answer to 21888 which entitle them to receive the points prescribed in Clause 10 below. The Customer will be charged standard SMS rate for every answer sent to 21888.
- Subject to clause 1-8 above, the Customer shall receive the following points for the following event:
- Daily Subscription – 100 points
- Correct answer – 100 points
- Pure Incentive – Range from 100 to 300 points
- Wrong answer – 50 points
- Happy Hour – The points are multiplied by the amount as mentioned in the SMS notification during a respective Happy Hour period
- During the Campaign Period, the Customers shall receive an SMS notification with specific pure incentive keyword (“Keyword”) and daily tips (“IOD Tips”) in regards to the Campaign. Once the Customers send the Keyword to 21888, they shall be charged RM1.00 for the IOD Tips given and receive points as Pure Incentive.
- Customers shall receive an IOD Question during Happy Hour (“Happy Hour Question”) at a time to be determined by Celcom and have the chance to multiply their collected points during Happy Hour by answering the IOD Question provided at a time to be determined by Celcom. In response to the Happy Hour Question, Customers shall be charged for RM1 per answer.
- Celcom reserves the right to determine the time for Happy Hour and the multiplication of points to be rewarded at its sole and absolute discretion.
- The Customer shall only be allowed to purchase the IOD of up to a maximum value of RM50.00 per day, including the Subscription Fee.
- Celcom shall select the Customer with the highest points who fulfil the requirement of Clauses 1-13 above as the shortlisted Customer (“Shortlisted Customer”) to be in the running of winning the Prize (defined hereunder). Celcom reserves its right in the selection of the Shortlisted Customer. In the event of draw between the Customers with the highest points, Celcom will further select the Customer with the earliest accumulated point as the Shortlisted Customer. For the avoidance of doubt, Celcom shall reserves its right in the selection of the Shortlisted Customer.
- The Shortlisted Customer will be contacted by a Celcom representatives via telephone and will be asked three (3) questions (“Questions”) to verify their participation in the Campaign. Celcom shall select the Shortlisted Customer who manage to answer the Questions correctly as the winners (“Winners”) and they will be entitled to win the following prizes (“Prizes”):
12 x RM6, 000 = RM72, 000 shopping vouchers/weekly
3 x RM22, 000 = RM66, 000 motorbikes/monthly
1 x RM100, 000 = RM100, 000 Cash/ Grand Prize
- The Prizes in item 16 herein shall be determined by Celcom at its sole discretion (“Prize”). For the avoidance of doubt, Celcom reserved the right to change the Prize at its sole discretion with a notification to the Customers.
- Celcom shall notify the Winners of their entitlement to the Prize via telephone. Celcom reserves the right to use any other method or medium it deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of notifying the Winners. The Customers may also refer to Celcom’s website for the list of the Winners.
- The Winners must be an active Celcom’s postpaid or prepaid subscribers as specified in this term and conditions until the Prize Giving Ceremony (hereinafter defined) date to be eligible for the Prizes for this Campaign. Celcom reserves the right to forfeit the Prizes and select another Winner upon three (3) failed attempts to contact any of the selected Winners or failure to keep an active MSISDN.
- Each Customer shall only be entitled to receive one (1) Prize per mobile number. For the avoidance of doubt, the weekly winner will be eligible to be the monthly winner and/or eligible to be in the running to win the Grand Prize.
- The Winner must collect the Prize within a period to be specified by Celcom (“Prize Collection Period”) at a venue to be determined by Celcom and may be required to attend a prize-giving ceremony on a date and at a venue to be determined by Celcom (“Prize Giving Ceremony”). Celcom reserves the right to forfeit the Prize in the event that the Winners fail to collect the Prize within the Prize Collection Period or fail to attend the Prize Giving Ceremony.
- The winners list will be announced in Big Win’s portal, www.bigwin.com.my
General Terms and Conditions
- Celcom reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend, omit and/or vary any part or the whole of the terms and conditions of this Campaign without prior notice to the Customer herein stated and the Customer shall be bound to observe, perform and comply with the terms and conditions herein and any amendments thereof.
- Celcom’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Celcom shall not be liable for any claim by the Customer or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Celcom disclaims any liability for loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that Celcom reserves the rights to disqualify any participation if the Customer is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this Campaign. Notwithstanding the above, Celcom reserves the right to reject any participation or the Customer at its sole and absolute discretion without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Celcom does not take any responsibility in the event Customer is prevented from participating in the Campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations or force majeure which including but not limited to regulatory and/or government directive, act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the Campaign, service marks, trade names, trademarks are the property of Celcom.
- Celcom reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to use the names, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries of the Customer for publicity, advertising, trade or Campaign purposes in any media, without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Customer.
- Except as expressly mentioned herein, Celcom shall not be responsible for any expenses and cost including out-of-pocket expenses related to or as a consequence of participating in this Campaign.
- All prizes offered under this Campaign are not transferable for cash or in kind and shall be subject to availability of stock. Celcom reserves the right to substitute and replace the prize offered with another prize of equal value or higher value as Celcom deems fit.
- Celcom disclaims any warranties or liabilities for the merchantability and fitness of the prize under this Campaign. The warranties applicable for the prize are subject to the terms and conditions provided by the manufacturer or supplier of the prize.
- The content for the Campaign is provided by a third party (if applicable). Celcom does not filter or edit such content. The Customer acknowledges that Celcom is under no obligation to censor the content or information provided. Celcom disclaims all liability in relation to the content provided.
- In the event any of the provision in these terms and conditions is invalid, illegal and unenforceable under any applicable law or by any reasons whatsoever, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- No delay or indulgence by Celcom in enforcing any terms or conditions herein shall constitute waiver by Celcom of the Customer’s breach of these terms and conditions.
For postpaid customers, 6% GST will be charged on monthly bill. For other payment methods, 6% GST will be charged upon checkout.