Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Big Win’s Duit4Free, Gamedom and Guessing Game Campaign (“Campaign”)
This Campaign is held by Celcom Mobile Sdn Bhd (Company No. 27910-A) (“Celcom”). By participating in this Campaign, the Customers (as herein defined) agree to and acknowledge to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Customers expressly agree that their personal information shall be processed by Celcom for the purposes of executing and publicizing this Campaign, upon participation.
This Campaign shall commence from 5th October 2017 until 31st January 2018 and will resume on 22nd February until 22nd April 2018(“Campaign Period”). From 1st February 2018 until 21st February 2018 is off campaign. Any extension thereof shall be at the discretion of Celcom.
- The Campaign is applicable to all Celcom’s prepaid and postpaid customers residing in Malaysia during the Campaign Period (“Customers”).
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Campaign shall not be applicable to the following persons:
- Celcom’s employees (including its related corporation) (“Employee”) and their immediate family members;
- representatives, employees and/or agents of Celcom’s dealers and distributors;
- Celcom’s blacklisted customers; and
- Upstream Mobile Commerce Limited’s employees (including its related corporation) (“Employee”) and their immediate family members.
For clarity, immediate family members shall be:
- For unmarried/single Employee – their parents and sibling(s); and
- For married Employee – their spouse(s), parents and children.
The Campaign involves three (3) different games which are Duit4Free, Gamedom and Guessing Game (“Games”). The Customers have the right not to subscribe to either Gamedom or Guessing Game upon their subscription to Duit4Free.
A. Duit4Free (“Duit4Free”)
- The Customers will receive an SMS notification on their eligibility to participate in Duit4Free together with the specified manner.
- Duit4Free involves a free participation to an informative trivia game consisting of questions with multiple choice answers (“Question Prompt”). The Customers will be given maximum five (5) questions of general interest per day via SMS notification. Participants may respond to the Question Prompt by sending A (or YA) or B (or TIDAK) depending on their chosen answer.
- To become a participant in Duit4Free, customers can send “DUIT” or similar valid keywords as communicated through advertising channels (e.g. YES, PLAY, OK etc.) to 24888 or through USSD menu *888# or through a direct USSD code *888*44# where the Customers will not be charged any fee for participation throughout the Campaign Period (“Free Participation”).
- The Customers have the option to stop from receiving questions from Duit4Free by sending “HENTI” or “STOP” to 24888. Any messages sent or received from short code 24888 are free of charge.
- The Customers can only receive and answer up to maximum five (5) questions per day.
- Upon the Customers responding to two (2) up to five (5) questions in Duit4Free during the Campaign Period, the Customers will receive Question Prompts via SMS inviting the Customers to subscribe to Gamedom (“Gamedom”) and/or Guessing Game (“Guessing Game”).
- Customers who decided not to opt-in for Gamedom or Guessing Game will still be able to be in the running for Duit4Free’s Prize as specified in item 14 herein.
- Customers who participate in Duit4Free will get up to five (5) free daily trivia questions and earn points. Customers will also be able to compete for Duit4Free’s Prize with all points collected from answering the questions in Duit4Free only.
- To be eligible to compete for Duit4Free’s Prizes, the Customer must collect at least one (1) point in Duit4Free in the respective month during the Campaign Period. Customers shall receive the following points for the following events:
- Free Participation: 100
- Correct Answer: 200
- Wrong Answer : 100
- Celcom will select Customers who participate in Duit4Free with the highest accumulated points at the end of the monthly Prize period to be shortlisted as per item 13 herein (“Shortlisted Customers”).
- In the event of draw between the Customers with the highest points, Celcom shall refer to the Customers that accumulated such points within the shortest period of time (according to the organizer logs) to determine the Shortlisted Customers.
- The Shortlisted Customers will be contacted by Celcom representative via telephone and will be asked three (3) questions for them to answer for verification purposes (“Questions”). Shortlisted Customers who manage to answer the Questions correctly will be declared as the winners (“Winners”).
- The Winners are entitled to the following prizes for Duit4Free (“Duit4Free’s Prize):
Prize Amount (“Prizes”)
Total Prizes during Campaign
RM 10,000 cash
One (1) prize every month for the first 4 months of the campaign
-October 5, 2017 to October 31, 2017
-November 1, 2017 to 30 November, 2017
-December 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
-January 1,2018 to January 31, 2018
RM 10,000 cash
One (1) prize every month:
-February 22, 2018 to March 22, 2018
-March 23, 2018 to April 22,2018
RM 5,000 cash
Three (3) prizes every month for the first 4 months of the campaign
RM 5,000 cash
One (1) prize every month:
-February 15, 2018 to March 16, 2018
-March 17, 2018 to April 15,2018
- One (1) monthly Winner for the first 4 months with the highest points shall be rewarded with RM 10, 000 during the Campaign Period.
- Another three (3) monthly Winners with subsequent highest points shall receive RM 5,000 during October until January.
- From February to April, only one (1) monthly Winner with the subsequent highest points shall receive RM 5,000.
- From February to April, only one (1) monthly Winner with the subsequent highest points shall receive RM 10,000.
B. Gamedom (“Gamedom”)
- Gamedom is a subscription based game portal service that is offered to Celcom users as part of this Campaign at a cost of RM1.5/day where customers can optionally subscribe to and compete for additional prizes.
- Duit4Free participants will receive a Question Prompt to subscribe to Gamedom from Celcom after they have answered two (2) up to five (5) questions in during their interaction with the Duit4Free trivia game. Celcom reserves the right to change the sequence for invitation to be sent.
- Customers can alternatively choose to directly subscribe to Gamedom without participating in Duit4Free by sending “MAIN” or similar valid keywords as communicated through advertising channels (e.g. MASUK, ON, etc.) to 24888 (“Gamedom Subscription”).
- Standard SMS rate will be charged for every message sent to 24888. Upon successful subscription to Gamedom, the Customers will be automatically charged RM 1.50 daily (“Daily Gamedom Subscription Charge”).
- The Gamedom service shall continue to be operational after the Campaign Period ends. The Customers will remain in the Gamedom’s Subscription and the Daily Gamedom Subscription Charge will be applicable unless they opt out from Gamedom. Customers can unsubscribe from Gamedom at any time by sending “HENTI” or “STOP” to 24888. For clarity, once Customers unsubscribe from Gamedom, they will be automatically unsubscribed from Duit4Free as well.
- Customers in the Gamedom Subscription will also receive three (3) trivia questions on general knowledge during the Campaign period to be answered daily upon being successfully charged with the Gamedom’s Daily Subscription Charge. The points for Gamedom can only be earned by answering to the three (3) daily trivia questions given. For avoidance of doubt, the Customers shall not earn any point by playing the games in the Portal.
- Customers in the Gamedom Subscription will also receive an SMS message from Celcom with a specific link to access the Portal together with a unique ID and password to log in to the Portal.
- Access to the Portal will use up the Customers’ internet package quota (where applicable) or basic internet tariff applies.
- Gamedom Subscription allows Customers to enjoy unlimited access to a variety of online games through the Portal for the day when they have been successfully charged with the Daily Gamedom Subscription Charge, as well as eligibility to compete for the monthly and final prizes of Gamedom during the Campaign Period with accumulated points received by answering the trivia questions via SMS.
- To be eligible to compete for the Gamedom’s Prizes, the Customer must collect at least one (1) point in Gamedom during the respective Prize Period. Customers shall receive the following points for the following event:
- Gamedom’s Subscription: 100
- Daily Subscription: 100
- Correct Answer: 200
- Wrong Answer: 100
- Celcom will select Customers in the Gamedom Subscription with the highest accumulated points at the end of the Prize Period to be shortlisted (“Shortlisted Customers”). For clarification purposes, the points earned in Duit4Free will not be taken into account for selection of Gamedom’s Shortlisted Customers. In the event of draw between the Customers with the highest points, Celcom shall refer to the Customers that accumulated such points within the shortest period of time (according to the Celcom’s logs) to determine the Shortlisted Customers.
- Celcom shall contact the Shortlisted Customers via phone and they will be asked three (3) questions (“Questions”). Shortlisted Customers who manage to answer the Questions correctly will be declared as the winners (“Gamedom’s Winners”).
- Gamedom’s Winners are entitled for the prizes under Gamedom as follows (“Gamedom’s Prize”):
Prize Amount (“Prizes”)
Prize Frequency / Period
Total Prizes during Campaign
RM 5,000 cash
One (1) prize every month
RM 80,000 cash
One (1) prize at the end of the Campaign Period
C. Guessing Game (“Guessing Game”)
- Guessing Game is a premium subscription based interactive quiz game that is offered to Celcom users as part of this Campaign at a cost of RM1/day where Customers can optionally subscribe to and compete for additional prizes. Customers can participate in Guessing Game without subscribing to Gamedom.
- Duit4Free participants will receive a Question Prompt to subscribe to Guessing Game from Celcom after they have answered two (2) up to five (5) questions in during their interaction with the Duit4Free trivia game. Celcom reserves the right to change the sequence for invitation to be sent.
- Customers can alternatively choose to directly subscribe to Guessing Game without participating in Duit4Free by sending “GG” or similar valid keywords as communicated through advertising channels (e.g. SUB, ON, etc.) to 27888 (“Guessing Game Subscription”).
- Standard SMS rate will be charged for every message sent to 27888. Upon successful subscription to Guessing Game, the Customers will be automatically charged RM 1 daily (“Daily Guessing Game Subscription Charge”).
- The Guessing Game service shall continue to be operational after the Campaign Period ends. The Customers will remain in the Guessing Game’s Subscription and Daily Guessing Game Subscription Charge will be charged daily unless they opt out from Guessing Game.
- Customers can opt out from Guessing Game at any time by sending “HENTI” or “STOP” to 27888.
- Upon successful Guessing Game Subscription, Customers will receive a question with the first clue. The Customers can try to guess the answer to the question by sending “GUESS” followed by their answer to 27888 or they can ask for another clue by sending “CLUE” to 27888. The Customers can request for clues in the event the questions given can’t be answered, however, Customers will only get a maximum of five (5) clues per question only.
- The Customers can enjoy the game according to their skill and compete for the final prize of Guessing Game with all points received in the Guessing Game only.
- The answer for Guessing Game’s questions must be in Bahasa Malaysia and in accordance with the formal language and standard spelling. Any answer using short forms or in other language is not acceptable. Celcom reserves the right to determine the exact answer scheme for Guessing Game.
- The points received by the Customer for each answer will be reduced in the event the Customer used the clue to get the correct answer. No points will be given for wrong answer after all five (5) clues have been used up.
- To be eligible to compete for the Guessing Game’s Prize, the Customer must collect at least one (1) point in Guessing Game throughout the Campaign Period. Customers shall receive the following points for the following event:
- Guessing Game’s Subscription: 100
- Daily Subscription : 100
- Correct Answer (depends on number of clues used)
- After using 1st Clue : 1000
- After using 2nd Clue : 800
- After using 3rd Clue : 600
- After using 4th Clue : 400
- After using 5th Clue : 200
- Celcom will select Customers in the Guessing Game’s Subscription with the highest accumulated points at the end of the Prize period to be shortlisted (“Shortlisted Customers”). For clarification purpose, the points earned in Duit4Free or Gamedom will not be taken into account for selection of Guessing Game’s Shortlisted Customers.
- In the event of draw between the Customers with the highest points, Celcom shall refer to the Customers that reached the winning points score first (according to the Celcom’s logs) to determine the Shortlisted Customers.
- Celcom shall contact the Shortlisted Customers via telephone and they will be asked three (3) questions (“Questions”) for verification purpose. Shortlisted Customers who manage to answer the Questions correctly will be declared as the winner (“Guessing Game’s Winner”).
- Guessing Game’s Winner is entitled for the grand prize under Guessing Game as follows (“Grand Prize”):
Prize Amount (“Prizes”)
Total Prizes during Campaign
Guessing Game (Final)
One Honda HRV worth RM 100,000
One (1) prize at the end of the Campaign Period
General Terms and Conditions
- Celcom reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend, omit and/or vary any part or the whole of the terms and conditions of this Campaign with prior notice to the Customer herein stated and the Customer shall be bound to observe, perform and comply with the terms and conditions herein and any amendments thereof.
- Standard SMS rate shall apply for all messages sent by Customers to Celcom in relation to the Gamedom and Guessing Game services.
- In cases where prepaid subscribers for Gamedom or Guessing Game have insufficient prepaid credit to be charged for the Daily Subscription Charge, they will not be able to enjoy the said games for that day. The Customers’ Subscription will be suspended and no subscription points will be rewarded until they reload their prepaid account. The Customers are still eligible to be in the running for the Prizes during the suspension period.
- In the event Customers opt out and re-join any of the Games in the Campaign, respective Daily Subscription Charge will be charged and their accumulated points will be reinstated.
- Customers who opt out from the Games shall no longer be eligible to be in the running for the respective Prize offered under each Games.
- Celcom shall not be liable for any claim by the Customer or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Celcom disclaims any liability for loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Customers are not allowed to use machines that send automated SMS messages or facilitate the answer process or any other alternative means of sending SMS messages, other than the mobile phone including the use of any GSM modems attached to a computer or mobile phones attached to a computer. Celcom has the right to disqualify any Customers under the suspicion of breaking this obligation.
- All of the Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged.
- Any expenses not explicitly indicated as part of the Prizes, including but not limited to insurance, travel expenses, accommodation, license fees or taxes, are the responsibility of the Winners. Celcom disclaims any responsibility for the foregoing expenses incurred by the Winners.
- Celcom shall reserve the right to withhold the Prizes until Celcom is satisfied that the Winner’s entitlement to the Prize is valid. Celcom shall have the rights to verify the eligibility of the Winners and may disqualify any Customers who are suspected to be breaching this terms and conditions or any other rules or guidelines imposed by Celcom from time to time or if the Customers do not meet the criteria as Shortlisted Customers.
- Each individual Customer can only win a maximum of one (1) prize per Prize category, per physical person and per MSISDN. For clarification purpose, the monthly Winner will also be eligible to be the final Winner once throughout the Campaign Period for each category, subject to the fulfillment to the requirements of each Service.
- Celcom disclaims any responsibility with regards to any error of data provided by the Winners in the process of verification and confirmation which results in loss and damage to the Winners.
- Every Winners will be contacted by Celcom through the mobile phone number used to participate in the Campaign. Three (3) consecutive voice call attempts will be made by Celcom to contact the Winners. Celcom reserves the right to use any other method or medium it deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of notifying the Winners.
- The Winners must collect the Prize within a period to be specified by Celcom (“Prize Collection Period”) at a venue to be determined by Celcom and may be required to attend a prize-giving ceremony on a date and at a venue to be determined by Celcom (“Prize Giving Ceremony”).
- The Winners must be an active Celcom’s postpaid or prepaid subscribers as specified in this term and conditions until the Prize Giving Ceremony date to be eligible for the Prizes for this Campaign. Celcom reserves the right to forfeit the Prizes and select another Winner upon three (3) failed attempts to contact the Winners or failure of the Winner to keep an active MSISDN.
- The Winners are required to provide proof of eligibility and sign the acceptance form (as requested by Celcom) before Prizes can be collected.
- In the event where the Winners has any outstanding debt towards Celcom, the debt need to be settled within three (3) days from being contacted by Celcom. If any outstanding debts are not settled within that period, Celcom shall have the right to forfeit the Prize.
- By accepting the Prize, Winners are deemed to have consented to the use of the information including but not limited to his first name, initial of last name, city of residence, photograph and likeness in any Campaign material produced by Celcom. Such use of the information does not entitle the Winners to any further compensation.
- Celcom may refuse to award any Prize if any irregularities or fraudulent activities are detected.
- Celcom reserved the right to share the Winners’ personal data supplied as a result of participation in the Campaign with third parties, only for the purposes of publicity connected to the Campaign. Through the participation in the Campaign, the Winners are deemed to have given their express consent for the use of the personal data.
- Celcom has absolute discretion to reject any entry for any reason whatsoever and will not be obliged to correspond with any person about the Campaign.
- Celcom does not take any responsibility in the event Customer is prevented from participating in the Campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations or force majeure which including but not limited to regulatory and/or government directive, act of God etc.
- Except for force majeure incidents such as disruptions in power supply, technical or network failures, Celcom will procure the technical equipment and the needed software for the Campaign. Any claim of a Customer will be resolved by Celcom, if it is well-founded, assuring the equality of chances for the Customers and repairing the prejudice, if possible.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the Campaign, service marks, trade names, trademarks are the property of Celcom.
- Celcom reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to use the names, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries of the Customer for publicity, advertising, trade or Campaign purposes in any media, without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Customer.
- Except as expressly mentioned herein, Celcom shall not be responsible for any expenses and cost including out-of-pocket expenses related to or as a consequence of participating in this Campaign.
- Celcom disclaims any warranties or liabilities for the merchantability and fitness of the prize under this Campaign. The warranties applicable for the prize are subject to the terms and conditions provided by the manufacturer or supplier of the prize.
- The content for the Campaign (if applicable) is provided by a third party. Celcom does not filter or edit such content. The Customer acknowledges that Celcom is under no obligation to censor the content or information provided. Celcom disclaims all liability in relation to the content provided.
- In the event any of the provision in these terms and conditions is invalid, illegal and unenforceable under any applicable law or by any reasons whatsoever, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- No delay or indulgence by Celcom in enforcing any terms or conditions herein shall constitute waiver by Celcom of the Customer’s breach of these terms and conditions.
- Participation in this Campaign and all Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of this Campaign. Any decision made by Celcom is final and no appeal will be entertained.
- These terms and conditions are valid during the Campaign Period until amended or suspended by Celcom.
What is the “Duit4 Free" campaign Service?
The Duit4Free promotional marketing campaign is a SMS skill based competition where Celcom subscribers are invited to participate and interact for a chance to win valuable prizes. Its informative trivia game where the user is prompted to answer to various questions of general interest for free via SMS.During the promotion period users will also be given the option to subscribe to two (2) premium value added services: the Gamedom service, an online HTML5 based Games Portal offering a variety of games at a cost of RM1.50 per day, the Guessing Game service, an interactive SMS quiz game at a cost of RM1.00 per day.
What are the benefits of this service?
The Duit4Free service offers general interest questions for free via SMS where the users can earn points in order to win valuable prizes. Users that choose to subscribe to the premium services will get the chance to earn more points and compete for additional premium prizes.
What is the Service duration?
Duit4Free –120Days, Premium Games: Gamedom& Guessing Game –1 Year.
What is the charge of the service?
Duit4Free–No Charge (Free), Gamedom: RM 1.50 /Day, Guessing Game: RM 1:00 /Day. (Including all Taxes)
What are the Prizes?
Monthly Grand Winner
1 per campaign
Monthly Winner for first 4 months
3 per month
Monthly Winner for last 2 months
1 per month
1 per month
Grand Prize Winner
1 per campaign
Grand Prize Winner
1 per campaign
How do I pay for the subscription for premium services like Gamedom & Guessing Game?
The payment is made periodically (i.e. daily) and automatically through your mobile bill service
Who is eligible to participate?
According to the service’s T&Cs, all residents of Malaysia, subscribers of CELCOM, both pre-paid and post-paid, can participate/subscribe to the service. The person that owns the Mobile Station International Subscriber Directory Number (MSISDN) or has given authorization from the MSISDN’s owner to use it, he is considered a “participant/subscriber”, regardless of the actual user of the phone.
How can I participate/ subscribe?
In order to enter the service, CELCOM customers should send an SMS (e.g. With the word OK, YES) to the relevant short code 24888, which is free of charge. Then, users will receive a welcome SMS, indicating useful information about the service (e.g. price, opt-out command, etc.) during the trivial game user will be prompted if s/he wants to join premium games.
How can I cancel my subscription in the service?
You can unsubscribe from all the services by sending the word STOP ALL to 24888 Or you may send STOP to the respective short code. This SMS is free of charge, then, you will receive a message confirming your cancellation.
Attention: For customers calling at the CELCOM Call Center, it is better user experience when the CC agent proceeds with the cancellation on-the-spot through the CRM Support Interface.
When I cancel my subscription to the service, can I still have access to the Gamedom Portal?
No, users who have cancelled the service, they don’t have access to the Portal.
Why I don’t receive more Questions for the day?
If you participate in the Duit4Free, you have a daily cap to receive 5 questions in a day. If you have reached that quota you will be served the next day. However, if you are also subscribed in Gamedom, you can receive extra 3 questions per day while if you are subscribed in Guessing game, you can receive 1 test with 5 clues in a day.
I sent a message but didn’t receive a reply SMS, why?
If you have not received a reply SMS, verify the following:
- Check if your mobile is full of messages and doesn’t have enough of memory to receive new ones. Please erase some messages to free up some memory.
- Please check the mobile phone is inside network coverage area. Under no or signal coverage, the SMS might have failed to reach the destination
- The message wasn’t sent to the correct number. Write a new message and send the word OK to 24888 in order to re-try to subscribe
- There is a chance the network in your area is overloaded at the moment. Please show some patience. If you don’t receive a message within 15 minutes, please send a new SMS to the short code (24888).
- I don’t have access to the Gamedom Portal?
Please check two things: a) Access to the Portal [URL: http://gamedom.com.my]requires an Internet connection, which could be the cellular data connection on your phone, or a wireless network (Wi-Fi). In case of cellular data, data charges may apply b) Please also ensure that you have sufficient balance to be charged successfully for the day (RM1.5/day) in order to have access.
- I have forgotten my username/password for the GamedomPortal.
You can send the word PASSWORD to 25888 at any time and you will receive a SMS with your username and password.
- Will I be charged more than once in a same day for premium services? E.g. if I subscribe and then Unsubscribe and subscribe back.
User will be charged only once in a day. If user has been successfully changed for the day, s/he can subcriveand unsubscribe multiple times and user will not be charged twice
- What is the points’ collection process?
By participating in the Duit4Free service, the users gather points. The promotion is skill based which means that the user with the maximum number of points at the end of each draw period will be declared the winner of the prize. The below table summarizes the point scheme that applies to participants of both free and premium levels:
Action in Duit4Free trivia
1st Participation to Free Leg
Answer to prompts to subscribe to premium services
Action in premium GAMEDOM service
1st Successful Subscription in GAMEDOM service
Successful Charge in GAMEDOM service
Action in premium Guessing Game service
1st Successful Subscription in Guessing Game service
Successful Charge in Guessing Game service
Level escalation applies depending on the number of received clues Points are awarded only in case user provides correct guess
At least 200 (5 clues received)C1:1000
- Are there any specific rules for the winner’s selection?
In order to be eligible for the winner’s selection, the user should have earned at least one point from the respective service (i.e. Free service, Gamedom, Guessing Game) within the respective draw period. The prizes are awarded to the user with the most points during the draw period. In case that two (or more) users have the same amount of points, the winner will be determined based on which user has reached the specific amount of points in the shortest timeframe.
- How are the winners notified / announced?
Winners will be contacted by Celcom through their mobile phone number used to subscribe in the service(s).Celcom will attempt to contact the winner at least 3 times a day. In case a user cannot be contacted, he is disqualified and forfeits the prize and the Celcom will attempt to contact the next runner up.
- How can I find out my total number of points?
To find out your total number of points in Duit4Free: send an SMS with the word “POINTS” to 24888 at no cost
To find out your total number of points in Gamedom: send an SMS with the word “POINTS” to 25888 at no cost
To find out your total number of points in Guessing Game: send an SMS with the word “POINTS” to 27888 at no cost
- How can I collect my rewards?
When you win, you will receive a call so as to be informed of all necessary details for receiving your reward, including proper identification, reward acceptance. The rewards are personal and can be redeemed only by the winner.
- Why are the questions that I receive very easy (or very difficult)?
The questions of the Duit4Free promotional marketing campaign cover a wide range of interest and topics but also different levels of difficulty .Thus, they are a mix of easy but also more challenging questions
- I did not subscribed in this service. What happens?
(Agent should check at the Support Interface in which service the user is subscribed and via which channel)I am checking your status and I see that you have been subscribed in<service>at<date>. More specifically, you subscribed via <subscription channel> by (e.g. via sending a SMS with the word xx while you were answering trivia question sat the free trivia game OR replying to a promotional message received via SMS). So, either you or someone may had used your mobile device, have made this action in order to give the consent to get in the service. However, I understand that you have not realized how you opted in the service and thus I can proceed to cancel this service. (agent needs to cancel the subscription via Support Interface)
- Although I answer to the questions, I don’t receive the next question quickly. Why?
Please check the mobile phone is inside network coverage area. Slow response on receiving the next question may be due to no or limited signal coverage.
There is a chance the network in your area is overloaded at the moment. Please show some patience .If you don’t receive a message within 2 minutes, please send a new SMS.
- I did not realize that this service has a cost. Why am I charged?
The price of the service is clearly communicated at the promotional message before your registration (e.g.Cost:RM1.5/dayorCost:RM1/day).Also, upon your subscription, you received a welcome message that also depicts the price and how to opt out. Furthermore, let me also underline that you are also frequently informed about the price and opt out during your subscription in the service.
How can I check what was my last Question served for P4F, Gamedom& Guessing Game?
User can send keyword LAST to the respective shortcode24888 (P4F) or shotcode25888 (Gamedom) and keyword CLUE for Guessing Game.
- Games loading at Gamedom portal is slow. What can I do for this? / While I’m inside games, I tap or click but nothing happens. Why?
a) First of all try to refresh the page or close and then reopen your browser.
b) Check if your mobile data connection (at least 2G) or Wi-Fi are working properly.
c) If you’re using your mobile data connection, make sure you have still data available (check with your Service Provider if necessary).
d) Make sure you are not browsing through “Private Window” or “Incognito Mode” or in “Desktop View”.
e) If your device is slow, please take a moment to close unnecessary open windows or panels, to disable special plugins or Antivirus and Firewalls that may block your navigation.
f) Some games could be heavier and could require higher standards from your device: please make sure that your operating system is up to date.
- While playing a game, the browser crashes and/or my device shuts down: what’s happening?
a) Make sure you are not browsing through “Private Window” or “Incognito Mode” or in “Desktop View”.
b) If your device is slow, please take a moment to close unnecessary open windows or panels, to disable special plugins or Antivirus and Firewalls that may block your navigation.
c) Some games could be heavier and could require higher standards from your device: please make sure that your operating system is up to date.
- Can I access the Gamedom from more than one device?
Yes, you can access the Gamedom via any data enabled device given that you use the link of GamedomPortal and insert your credentials.
For postpaid customers, 6% GST will be charged on monthly bill. For other payment methods, 6% GST will be charged upon checkout.